Friday, October 28, 2011

Unusual Video Montage of Israel


This Isreal an "impressionistic" video highlighting virtually every aspect of Israeli life

Video: "This IsReal" - A Road Trip Across Israel -Matthew Brown

Israel is a small country, but it has a spark in almost everything that people do or say about it. I decided that I wanted to find the beauty of the people and places, neglecting the tension for once. I wanted to prove that there are so many beautiful people in that country, of all religions, cultures, regions. It was not hard to do, actually.

My favorite part to shoot was the scene where all the people are frozen still in time. It was actually that everyone was standing still in a moment of silence for the Holocaust victims. I found one of the busiest intersections in Tel Aviv and stood in the middle of everyone. I think it was worth it to show the world how beautiful and eerie this amazing moment is.
(Atlantic Monthly)
*

No comments: